Friday, September 10, 2010

Piglet

Piglet, looking a little loved!
Today I was thinking about my post last night and I realized I forgot to introduce you all to another family member... Meet Piglet!
This is Lily's partner in crime or friend in need, depending on the moment! He goes everywhere...the mall, the grocery store, out to eat, the doctor and most definatly to bed with us every night! He has even survived a few spins in the washer and dryer...

Lily at her First birthday with her new friends!
Piglet became part of our family at Lily's first birthday. She had a My friends Tigger and Pooh themed birthday party because from the moment she could sit she could bounce and everytime the theme song came on Lily was lets just say "Boogying". So I of course had to go all out for her birthday and we bought every character we could find. The morning after her party we got up to go to breakfast and Lily grabbed Piglet and we went, and he has been going ever since!  

I personally think it is adorable and secretly always hoped she would have something like this she was attatched to. Wade on the other hand was hoping she would have picked Tigger, Roo, or pretty much anyone other than Piglet. Thats one thing about Lily, she is a girl who knows what she wants and there is no changing it...wonder where she gets that from??? :) 

So besides our 3 dogs, Chance, Petie and Molly, thats pretty much our family! Molly is my four legged baby and is also becoming one of Lily's best pals, but I will have to blog about her another time! I'll leave you with this picture of Lily sleeping with Piglet, and in her words...Night Night.


Lily and Piglet :)
(If you noticed my first post has a few changes since last night...found better pictures and a few typos, so check it out!)



1 comment:

  1. So cute! And Lily is a cutie, too! They grow up so fast, don't they? Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete