Friday, January 11, 2013

Days to remember

Well today has been one of those days I want to take a mental video of and play it over and over. Since I can't do that I thought I would put it into words instead. Im still in my pj's and our morning has been spent organizing, crafting, sewing and marking milestones! My sweet baby girl rolled over for the first time from tummy to back and my big baby girl has been painting away! My couch is covered in princesses and the chair is covered in clean laundry. Their is paint on my kitchen table, dishes in my sink and dirty laundry piled and waiting to be washed. But now with two children I'm learning that there is a balance to everything. I used to want my house to be picked up and sparkling clean all the time. With each kid I have let go of that a bit and now have learned that a clean house isn't all it's cracked up to be! Don't get me wrong, I still have my OCD clean fanatic moments but there are now long breaks in between those meltdowns. Right now as I sit and feed my baby and watch Super Why again with my lil bug, I hope I always remember days like these, because as you know and I'm learning they go by so so quickly.





No comments:

Post a Comment