Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Time to play catch up!

Ok so its only been a year and a half since my last post, guess its time to play catch up!

The past year and a half I have either been pregnant, trying to get pregnant, waiting to get pregnant, or pregnant. Then throw moving, unpacking, redecorating, and having a baby in there and thats a brief explanation for my lack of well, anything! However it is a new year and I really want to give this another go...
                                                As you can see I got PREGNANT!!!
Then this past September we welcomed our newest blessing Miss Sage Marie
                                                   And are now a happy family of four!!!
 
 
Sage is a true gift from the Lord, one we prayed for and waited for and I am beyond thankful for her! Over the past almost 4 months now I have learned that two is definitely greater than one and while Sage and Lily are sisters they are most certainly their own little individuals. So ok thats that. Now on to other less important things...
 
Another big thing for us is that we moved, more babies meant more room! I was 3-4months pregnant when we were going through the process and as if that isn't stressful enough throw mommy horomones in the mix and that equals well crazy! But none the less we survived and everything worked out just the way we needed it too. I did learn however that decorating pregnant for me is not such a great idea...after I had Sage we repainted for the second time our kitchen and living room but thankfully I have a understanding and handy husband so that wasn't to big of a deal and now I love it!!! 
 
Ok so I just want to say that realistically the fact that I think I will have time for this is probably ridiculous but I really want to try. I have found a new friend the sewing machine and then thanks to pinterest I am getting craftier everyday so if at all possible I thought this would be a fun way to share some of the stuff I have been working on. The Boggs house is now always crazy and busy so why not add one more thing...In all seriousness I really wanted to do this because I feel like if I can help someone out by sharing my life in all its ups and downs then why not do it. So heres to blogging in 2013! Wish me luck :) 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment